Hope springs eternal. I have hope.
- Single parent win. I dropped my son off to school at 8:15. About 30 mins faster than previously. This made for an early start of my day.
- Fitness Win. I worked out after I came home. At around 8PM. This has been tough, cause I make excuses that I am tired.
- Single parent win. I got phone numbers of two parents, who I am hoping I could try and do play dates with. I did not feel my usual social anxiety.
- Music win. I got contacted by a band who thought they might want me as a vocalist.
- Friendships win. I went out to meet a guy who I met on a meetup, and we had a nice rapport.
- Friendships win. I made more plans with my new couple-friends.