I have seen this idea on the blogosphere. And I think its critical for me to express gratitude. So I am going to try this. Last week was rough. And everything felt out of control, so now is as good a time as any.
- I am thankful for health. Everything works, despite the negligence of the past many years. It gives me some solace that I now focus on staying fit.
- I am thankful for my son. He is healthy, happy and full of life. I am thankful for my bond with him.
- I am thankful for my financial well being. I did not have any of this not a few years back. Opportunity and luck played a very big role.
- I am thankful for my friends. Despite the fact that I was a recluse for 4-5 years, I find, I can still count on my friends. I don’t have many, but the ones I have, I want to keep.
- I am thankful for having loved. There are few feelings like being in love. I am happy I have experienced it. Perhaps I will get to experience it once more 🙂